BeyondCreative has since 2020 been a leading game studio specialized in developing branded experiences in Fortnite Creative.
Our goal is to always deliver the best possible experiences which in return has allowed us to work with some of the most successful brands on some of the biggest branded Fortnite Creative activations to date. – Our mission at BeyondCreative is to continue our efforts to build amazing virtual experiences for incredible brands.
What you’ll do:
The position “Finance Assistant” at BeyondCreative involves managing, organizing and executing on everything finance in relation to our business operations.
With this role, you will ensure that we can continue to focus on what we do best, which is building great experiences.
Your responsibilities in this role will be keeping track of and logging our monthly spendings and reporting when requested to our accountant, submit invoices to clients or pay contractors in accordance with our projects, and present various beneficial forecasts showing the financial direction of the company which we can use to plan our growth.
You will also be in charge of setting up the financing systems and processes in the most optimal way that keeps everything organized.
What we’re looking for:
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Create cost analysis reports.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Follow up with clients and submit invoices or pay contractors as scheduled per project.
- Participate in quarter and annual audits.
- Contribute with implementing systems or processes where necessary that provides the most optimal financial organization.
Starting date: Now, permanent contract after 3 months’ probation period.
Location: Fully remote, 11AM – 6PM CET
Work time: Full or part time (2 days)
Company language: English
Salary: €1,333 - 3,333 per month (€16,000-40,000 per year)